The 9th African Evaluation Association (AfrEA) International Conference will be held from March 11-15, 2019 in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire. The theme for this conference is "Accelerating Africa's Development: Strengthening National Evaluation Ecosystems". The conference aims to:
- Support evaluations that contribute to real and sustained development in Africa
- Promote Africa-rooted and Africa-led evaluation through sharing African evaluation perspectives
- Encourage the development and documentation of high quality evaluation practice and theory
- Support the establishment and growth of national evaluation associations or VOPEs
- Facilitate capacity building, networking and sharing evaluation theories, techniques and tools among evaluators, policymakers, researchers, and development specialists
Abstract submissions are currently closed. Information on conference registration and workshop fees are available on AfrEA's website.