IDEV of AfDB will hold a virtual discussion on transformational change through learning. The event is originally scheduled for 2-4 September but will be postponed to a later date.
The virtual dicussion will be focused on:
- What will it take to quickly and effectively learn from evaluation during and after the COVID-19 crisis?
- Of what value is an evidence and learning culture for sustainable development in Africa?
- Why and how should African countries use data and information from evaluation to enhance achievement of the sustainable development outcomes?
- What does effective learning entail?
- Lessons from evaluations that led to action, evaluations that made a difference.
- Prospects for pooling learning from evaluations carried out in Africa to inform decision-making and programming for the delivery of SDGs.
More information available here.