The Independent Development Evaluation (IDEV) of the African Development Bank (AfDB) is seeking submissions for its second quarter edition of eVALUation Matters Magazine. This edition's theme is Preparing Evaluation of the Future: Big Data, Modern Technologies, and Shifts in Global Development Priorities.
Authors can focus their contributions on the below-listed sub-themes, or another relevant issue, while being cognizant of the overarching theme:
- Technology, global development compacts and the future of evaluation.
- Shifts in global development priorities and rise in disruptive technologies - threats, opportunities and possibilities for evaluation.
- Improving compliance and oversight through big data and disruptive technologies.
- Building data capacity for evaluation – what are the strategic imperatives?
- Integrating data and technology into evaluation in a fast-changing development landscape.
- The ethical implications of the use of Big Data (social data, user-generated data, internet of things) in development evaluation.
Kindly confirm your intention to contribute by 10 February 2020. The deadline for submitting contributions is 1 March 2020.
More information available here.