The GEF Independent Evaluation Office together with the Earth-Eval Community of Practice organized the Third International Conference on Evaluating Environment and Development in collaboration with IDEAS Global Assembly. The conference gathered the participants in Prague, Czech Republic, for 2 days of workshops and 3 days of intensive discussions during the conference. The following sessions were directly linked to the 3rd International Conference:
- Transformational Change: Processes and Impacts
- Drivers of Sustainability
- Adaptation: Lessons from Recent Experience Evaluation
- Approaches for Assessing Environmental and Socio-economic Co Benefits
- Blending quantitative with qualitative analysis in understanding change
- Formative and Real-time Evaluation
The conference led to an enhanced understanding of how to do environmental evaluation and an intensive exchange of experiences and lessons between participants, organizations and countries. A book will be published based on the best contributions to the conference.
More information such as the full conference programme can be found here.